GloryOfLife GloryOfLife

I'm a little unclear about this. I get that this is the world we live in, but... are these the hands we're given?

Scott Pilgay Scott Pilgay

Yes! Well said! This is exactly why I couldn't make it thorugh the first SP book. I kept thinking to myself, "Why is this tripe so popular?"

Anyway, funny cartoon. Thumbs up.

Twelve A.M. Twelve A.M.

Hats off to you, sirs! Well done!

Teeny Tiny Shorts Teeny Tiny Shorts

It's cute. I don't know if it'll survive on Newgrounds, but for your target audience it should work.

Steinberg responds:

yeah, I know its not the kind of thing newgrounds like, but hopefuly people will recognise the effort that was put in it.

M&L: Ultimate Attack M&L: Ultimate Attack

This is, bar none, the funniest thing I've seen on NG in a looooooong time! The fact that we don't even see him beat the goomba at the end is the icing on the cake. Although, I might've liked to see the face of *ahem* the guy at the end to see if even he was "Luigi-fied."

Eddsworld - The Snogre Eddsworld - The Snogre

That was totally unrealistic.

Why were those people wearing short sleeves in the middle of winter?

Wink!

Sonic's Adventure! Sonic's Adventure!

OMG the cigarette was backwards N000000000B!

That means, like, what? Instant cancer or something? I don't know.

Nice job, anyway.

Problem With Eyelashes Problem With Eyelashes

Indeed, I LOL'ed. The use of classic cartoon sound effects enhanced the Ren-and-Stimpiness of it.

Goblin Invasion Goblin Invasion

The Bandits Were Awesome

Well animated. Not a whole lot of energy in this, though, particularly in the voice acting. I did enjoy watching the leader of the Bandits, though; he was pretty funny.

maxvm responds:

The Bandit Leader has Parkinson's. I hope you're happy now.

Joe Finds Money Joe Finds Money

Ehh.

The animation was alright on a technical level, but the acting was pretty uninspired; it need more "oomph," more character. Plus, the guinea pigs look kind of weird with long fingers and primate feet.